Have you learned something from reading our recent blog posts, which have discussed the therapeutic benefits of nature on recovering addicts and the importance of structured aftercare following an intensive rehab program? To further explore nature’s healing powers and the link between structured living aftercare and relapse prevention, explore these helpful resources. To learn more about the effective rehab programs available at Astoria Pointe and The Rosebriar, call (503) 298-4393.
- Read about relapse triggers and their potential to grow fierce after a recovering addict believes that the worst temptations are over in this Psychology Today article.
- Visit AddictionInfo.org for a better understanding of why structured living aftercare may be what you need to break the relapse-rehab cycle.
- Learn more about how stress, anxiety, and depression have been linked to a detachment from nature by reading this Time article.
- Are you looking to do all you can to help a loved one recover from a drug or alcohol addiction? This everydayhealth.com article offers some tips that you may find helpful.
- Explore nature’s healing powers further with the help of this University of Minnesota resource.