Drug and alcohol addiction can be beat with time and the support of a recovery and rehabilitation program. For more information about drug and alcohol addiction and recovery, check out the following resources from around the Web:
- AddictionsandRecovery.org provides information about what causes drug withdrawal and lists some common symptoms.
- This article from WebMD.com explains family therapy and its role in the recovery of addiction.
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse lists the facts about marijuana addiction in this article on their website.
- The American Society of Addiction Medicine defines and explains addiction on their website.
- Learn about treatment for alcoholism on this page from the Mayo Clinic.
At Astoria Pointe, we offer recovery programs for men suffering from drug and alcohol abuse. Our sister facility, The Rosebriar, offers services for women. Visit our website or call us at (503) 298-4393 for more information today!